RMS Services is our commercial HVAC and Plumbing service division that was established in early 2022. Garrett Fletcher (pictured right) is the RMS Services Division Manager and has been with our organization since 2018. He has over 11 years of experience in the mechanical construction and service industry. Garrett’s goals align with RMS’ to provide exceptional customer service as well as to exceed customer’s expectations.
Since inception, RMS’ main focus has been HVAC and Plumbing construction. As our clients and relationships have grown, the need to service them has as well. RMS Services is a natural byproduct of our construction arm as well as a fast-growing industry in our market.
Our trained and certified service technicians can provide troubleshooting and timely repairs and replacement for all of your HVAC & Plumbing needs. RMS Services is ready and equipped to provide our customers with a single-source service solution. We currently service various hospitals, medical office buildings, educational institutions, retail, office, hospitality, etc
Scheduled preventative maintenance is a critical component to extending the life and efficiency of your HVAC & Plumbing equipment. Whether or not your existing system was installed by RMS, our service division will still assist you in keeping things running at peak efficiency.
As part of our extensive preventative maintenance plans, our certified technicians will perform, but is not limited to, the following:
- Inspect and clean HVAC filters
- Inspect and clean burners and heat exchangers
- Inspect and clean condenser / evaporator coils
- Inspect, clean, and adjust blower motor
- Inspect and clean condensate drain lines
- Inspect any electrical components
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls
- Inspect and replace belts
- Check refrigeration pressures / temperatures
At RMS Services, we also understand that not everyone’s maintenance and services needs are created equal. We offer customized preventative maintenance plans that will be tailored to your specific systems and needs.
Besides preventative maintenance, the other services that RMS Services can provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
Plumbing Jetting & Video Inspections
- High pressure water jetting of drain lines including storm drain and sewer system
- Video camera line inspection and reports
Repair and Retrofit / Installation of HVAC & Plumbing Systems
- Water Heater repair and replacement
- Medical Gas service and repair
HVAC Coil Repair and Replacement
- Installation and replacement of plumbing fixtures and trim
- HVAC & Plumbing Pump repair and replacement
- VFD / Motor Starter installation and replacement
Backflow Preventer Installation, Inspection, Repair, and Certification
If you have any questions about our services and what RMS Services can offer for you and your company, please contact our Service Manager by clicking here.